follow me on twitter

Monday, February 21, 2011

Adrenaline Challenge cheats

Adrenaline Challenge

Cheat Codes:
------------
Go into the options and select "Cheats".
Enter one of the following Codes.

Result Code
--------------------------------------------
Zombie skin - I FEEL LIKE SHIT
Pirate skin - KAIZOKU
Knight skin - I AM SHINY
Zombie motocross - RESURRECTED
Pirate motocross - I NEED SOME RUM
Knight motocross - GIVE ME A PONY
(Crazy) Monkey skin - BANANA LOVE
God mode - KING CHRISTIAN
All skins, bikes, tracks - COW*CRAZY
Skip Level - HOME+END

Hint:
-----
For the undead ride u must be the zombie with the
zombie bike.


CH!R@G 420

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE MY POST THEN FOLLOW MY BLOG
AND
be my friend on fb for updates;
pateltricks@gmail.com

Donate Please

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected