follow me on twitter

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Acendency cheats

Acendency

First, in dos, create a empty file by typing:
echo > nougat.lf

Now start the game. On the map and on various
other screens, you can use the keys

[0]..[8],[S],[L],[C],[I],[T],[Alt]+[I]

to do various cool things.

Sorry if this isn't too specific, I got it over
an international phone line. :)

Hex Cheat
---------
Creat a text file in your Ascendancy directory called NOUGAT.LF
Then hit these keys during play:

Planet Map:
-----------
I - completes current project
O - max planet population
R - bring alien colony under your control
SHIFT + M - adds 1 to maximum population
T - create colony on uninhabited planet

CH!R@G 420

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE MY POST THEN FOLLOW MY BLOG
AND
be my friend on fb for updates;
pateltricks@gmail.com

Donate Please

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected